The Parents' Council
Our Parents' Council meet quarterly to discuss matters arising within the school.
Key Points from the meeting in February are listed below:
- Consistency in Tapestry across Nursery and EYFS discussed and reviewed.
- Parental involvement in ideas for family events e.g Science Fair and King’s Coronation.
- Parent consultation on change of uniform colour from white polo shirts to royal blue polo shirts.
- Increased Parent Association events discussed e.g. Easter Disco.
- Discussion around increasing parental engagement in school based workshops – we can hold some of these in the afternoon instead of the morning
- Discussions around consistency in communication to parents/carer – how we use the app/website and emails.