Please remember that we are only open for Key Worker and Vulnerable children from 4th January 2021.
All other children will be accessing remote learning via Microsoft Teams
- If you are a Key Worker and have completed the survey on the app to let us know your child will be attending please arrive as normal at Port Gate tomorrow in full school uniform - gate opens at 8.30am
- If you have been contacted by the school as in the vulnerable category please arrive at school as above
- Your children will be registered on arrival so please make sure they are ready to let us know their lunch choice - hot dinner or packed lunch
If you have not completed the Key Worker survey you must contact the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a place for your child/ren.
- if you have not yet received login details please email email@example.com
- read the Remote Learning Letter and Parent Guide attached carefully to find out how to access and upload work
- If you have any further queries or difficulties accessing the remote learning please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help you
You can also see our updated Risk Assessment here